Over deze job
Augmented Anatomy (AA) (www.augmented-anatomy.com) is specialized in the visualization of the unique and individual human anatomy through augmented reality (AR). The company has a one-of-a-kind groundbreaking philosophy, and we have just released our first product: ARtery3D, a world’s premiere for all aesthetic practitioners.
ARtery3D will become an indispensable tool during cosmetic filler injections as it enables any health care practitioner to visualize the individual arteries of the face through AR. The anatomical variation between individuals is huge and knowledge of the exact location of someone’s blood vessels is essential to avoid the risk of injecting the filler product in an artery, a dreadful complication that may lead to severe skin necrosis or even blindness.
Thanks to government support (VLAIO grant), our participation in several start-up programs, and investments of high-level business angels, we will expand rapidly. We are very ambitious and are eager to present our product to the world. For that, we need YOU to be part of our team!
We are looking for a motivated and socially skilled colleague who wants to hit the road and meet up with cosmetic doctors to introduce them to the ARtery3D technology, the most important tool that they will need in their filler practice in 2021.
You will be in charge of converting our huge potential client base into a REAL client base.
Wat zal je doen?
Your future job as a Sales Representative will have the following responsibilities:
- Meeting up with aesthetic practitioners (plastic surgeons, dermatologists, cosmetic physicians...) in Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg (Benelux) to introduce them to ARtery3D and convince them of its necessity. Depending on our sales strategies, other countries may follow.
- Organizing sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with the rest of the team. The business plan will be developed with the help of our CFO and needs to cover sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Tracking sales goal s, set individual sales targets, and report results as necessary.
- Managing your own marketing budget and participate in the preparation of the general marketing budget.
- Coordinating with our marketing team on lead generation and promote AugmentedAnatomy and ARtery3D.
- Understanding our ideal customers and how they will use and relate to ARtery3D.
- As the company expands further, so will our sales team. This may open up opportunities to grow within our company making you responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team by overseeing the activities and performance of your colleagues.
Wie je bent
In our sales Representative, we are looking for the following qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and at least bilingual(Dutch &French), but ideally trilingual(Dutch, French, English). Every other language skill(German, Spanish, ...) is a plus.
- Living in Belgium / the Netherlands.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Willingness to travel abroad(international scientific meetings, trade shows, ...) to meet up with and attract new customers.
- Potential interest in leading a sales team
- Interest in human anatomy and willing to learn the basics of facial arterial anatomy.
- Being able to work independently but reporting back whenever necessary. Every form of personal initiative taken to bring Augmented Anatomy to a higher level will be much appreciated.
Wat we bieden
What we offer you:
- Exciting work in a game-changing company with a bright future, where you can really make a difference.
- Bright and motivated colleagues from different fields ( sales, marketing, IT, plastic surgeons, radiologists, financial experts, engineers, ...) that work seamlessly together and love a highly dynamic and interactive collaboration.
- An attractive financial package, including substantial commissions for each new client signed.
- The complete package to get you started: laptop, smartphone, company car, mask, disinfection gel ;-)
- Optimization of your home office or the possibility to work in a co-working space.
- Possibility to grow quickly and become in charge of the sales team
- A long -term commitment