Wat zal je doen?
Evangelist of guidelines and good practices
- Define and shares the annual digital acquisition guidelines and type of campaigns / products / targets for all digital acquisition channels, including the social media always-on: campaign structure, type of formats / content to favor, KPI to follow, etc.
- Coache the brands on the use of these guidelines: regular communication, assists in defining objectives and strategies, challenge briefings, community building.
- Keep a constant eye on developments and innovations of the market (channels, formats, purchasing method, ...) and good practices, including within the Group, identifies the opportunities that these changes and innovations can represent for the brands of the our client.
- Is the spoc of the agency (s) in charge of digital acquisition campaigns and social media campaigns always-on campaign
- Is responsible for the proper application of the contract by the agency (s) and KPI’s
- Establishes a reliable financial reporting cross-brands, including accurate monitoring
Participation in the definition of the annual plans and strategy of each Brand
- Challenge the strategy of digital acquisition and social media always-on campaign, recommends adjustments or improvement if necessary
- Ensure consistency and complementarity of the digital acquisition plans with the media plan driven by the Media Performance Manager
- Ensure consistency, complementarity and optimization of the plans of the different brands, (seasonality, channels, lexical fields, etc.)
Always-on campaign management
- Challenge the brief written by the Brand
- Participate in briefing meetings, performance monitoring checks with / the agency alongside the brand and challenge the agency (s) on the analysis of the results
- Challenge and validate the recommendations proposed by the media agency
- Advise the brand on the corrective actions to be implemented in case of an alert from the agency about the smooth running of the campaign
Performance Analysis & Measurement
- Sets up and animates (with the agency or with other partners) the necessary tools for the good reporting of the media and digital performances
- Regularly analyzes the performance of the campaigns, alerts the brands to any possible underperformance, and recommends to brands action plans to improve performance