Wat zal je doen?
You will be part of the Corporate Marketing team. The Performance Marketing Specialist Benelux will be leading the execution search strategy. You will support the full customer journey in all search engines (organic and paid) at lowest cost possible, whilst preventing unnecessary competition with retailers. You will align strategy with all divisions by having monthly meetings and discuss monthly reports. Advice on budgets to ensure maximum visibility (SOV). You will be working on performance marketing campaigns. Such as programmatic display, affiliate marketing, social ads, lead generations, data driven campaigns. You will work in collaboration with internal stakeholders from all divisions (Mobile, Home Appliances, Audio Visual).
Search Engine Advertising (70%)
- Define Strategy:
- Develops the strategy and KPI’s in the areas of paid search
- Manage the agreed budget for search and make sure it is deployed with the highest possible ROI
- Maintain excellent relationships with media agencies. Create briefings and make sure targets are reached
- AdWords account Audit:
- Check on overall performance of AdWords accounts (36 in total).
- Apply latest AdWords features.
- Keyword analysis and AdWords’ spend management
- AdWords Maintenance in collaboration with media agencies:
- Set up new campaigns for product launches and promotions.
- Adjust bidding to increase reach and/or ROAS
- Improve Quality Score by making sure Ad copy is relevant and Ad copy is tested to improve CTR. Optimize data feeds through Channable (Google Shopping, Vergelijk and Awin).
- Whitelisting (with Company e-mail address):
- Support Whitelisting for the usage of Company trademarks for retailers/pure players.
- Acquire and analyze data; Create actionable inisghts on strategic and tactical level
- Create or adjust (templates or recipients) automatic reporting
- Evaluate campaigns:
- Deliver frequent optimization, weekly and monthly reporting of results against KPI’s
- Present convincing arguments for recommendations to the different divisions and media agencies while maintaining successful working relationships
Performance Marketing (30%)
- Responsible for set-up, campaign management and optimization of lead generation and conversion driven campaigns
- Manage Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) campaigns and usage XML feeds for performance based campaigns
- Forecast growth and ROI for performance driven marketing channels
- Determine together with the agencies target audiences, personalized communication and most effective channels
- Advise the divisions and manages an excellent relationships with all stakeholders • Cooperation with the data specialist and use possibilities for use in digital advertising
- Collaborate with different stakeholders and teams on Customer Data Driven Marketing campaigns (CDM)