Waarom werken bij Board of Innovation
Onze werknemers krijgen full ownership van ideeën die ze dan ook naar de realiteit moeten omzetten. Daarom zoeken we mensen die met die vrijheid en verantwoordelijkheid kunnen omgaan. Creativiteit, leergierigheid, ondernemerszin, ambitie,..., zijn andere belangrijke karakteristieken waarmee je ons kan overtuigen van jouw meerwaarde voor het team.
Over deze job
At Board of Innovation our aim is to empower 100 million people to innovate, by building the most inspiring innovation agency. We're proud to work with clients like GE, Philips, Danone, AB InBev, ING and Roche - around the globe.
Currently we are looking for an In-house Journalist at Board of Innovation (full-time position) to create fresh innovation-related content to share with the world.
We don’t believe in forcing someone into a specific job function. Your role will be shaped based on your own interest and experience, as well as those of your team members; and even more importantly, everyone's role is expected to evolve continuously.
Wat zal je doen?
Consider this as a starting point:
- Together with the consultants and marketing team, you explore innovation topics and trends, dive into the core of our international projects, seek captivating stories about work and life at Board of Innovation, and turn all of that into BOI-branded eye-catching copy.
- Your mission is threefold:
1. inspire innovators & entrepreneurs worldwide (e.g. doing research in academia, debunking myths based on the deep facts, writing on the future trends in a specific industry, ...)
2. show the business impact our team has on corporates (e.g. interview customers, create testimonials, ...)
3. make people dream of working at or with Board of Innovation (e.g. come up with original ways to propagate our unique culture)
- You build up a relationship with leading publications in our field (e.g. HBR, Fastco, Innovationmanagement.se, ...)
- Your stories will end up on our owned and paid media. (website, social media, international publications & platforms, etc)
- You participate in strategizing the execution of inbound marketing campaigns including content, content schedule, platforms and measurements. You align with the marketing team on visuals/photography/video, tone-of-voice, ...)
- You steer a remote team of external freelancers when needed
Wie je bent
- Relevant experience in the domain of journalism and content creation (eg as a journalist, editor, copywriter, content marketer, innovation consultant, trend researcher, market researcher, content writer, marketing analyst, multi-media reporter, content strategist, content producer,...)
- Words are just about your favorite thing. You have outstanding English written communication skills (blogs, articles, focused on digital and social platforms)
- You are curious, inquisitive and critical
- Passionate about innovation, and understanding our activities and industry
- You can still simple scannable stories that people on LinkedIn & other social media channels love to share. Able to take a complicated story and cut it down to 500 words if needed.
- Able to work with a limited outline or very early stage draft version of a new story, and committed to deadlines
- Fast learner to level up your knowledge of the most relevant topics
- Basic understanding of SEO and experience in working with Wordpress & Hubspot are a plus
Wat we bieden
You want to be part of a leading innovation consultancy, where you:
- Work in an international team of highly talented people
- Take full ownership of ideas and bring them into reality
- Eat healthy breakfasts and lunch every day
- Enjoy funky Fridays and unlimited coffee
- Have a personal self-development budget
- Work at standing desks while listening to your free Spotify account
- Walk around barefoot on our amazing soft carpet floor
- Have the freedom to develop yourself in a specific direction and so much more!