Waarom werken bij Board of Innovation
Onze werknemers krijgen full ownership van ideeën die ze dan ook naar de realiteit moeten omzetten. Daarom zoeken we mensen die met die vrijheid en verantwoordelijkheid kunnen omgaan. Creativiteit, leergierigheid, ondernemerszin, ambitie,..., zijn andere belangrijke karakteristieken waarmee je ons kan overtuigen van jouw meerwaarde voor het team.
Over deze job
Board of Innovation aims to empower 100 million people to innovate, by building the most inspiring innovation agency. We're proud to work with clients like GE, Philips, Danone, AB InBev, ING, and Roche - around the globe.
Content marketing always has been at the core of this company. Ten years later, our commitment to sharing is stronger than ever. We are known for distributing meaningful content (tools, blog posts, white papers, ebooks, webinars, infographics, etc.) to inspire and create impact. We make use of a broad spectrum of digital channels & tools to make this happen on a daily base. Our online presence strengthens our brand credibility and converts our audience into relevant leads.
Currently, we are looking for an Inbound & Performance Marketer, who will be responsible for growing and managing new leads. We don't believe in forcing someone into a specific job function. Your role will be shaped based on your own interest and experience, as well as those of your team members; and even more importantly, everyone's role is expected to evolve continuously.
Wat zal je doen?
Consider this a starting point:
- You have full ownership of the inbound marketing funnel (via Hubspot)
- You grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and inspiring content
- You manage content distribution and brand presence on our owned channels (newsletter, social media, blog, online communities, ...)
- You manage SEO with the latest tools (e.g. Moz)
- You manage paid campaigns to push content, retarget visitors and build new audiences (AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc)
- You segment lists based on behavior like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
- You finetune the web user journey with A/B testing and personalization to increase conversion rates
- You measure & analyse the impact of our web- and campaign efforts
- You experiment with new tools to stay ahead of the competition and follow up on the latest digital trends
- You align marketing activities with the head of marketing to understand your personal impact on sales targets
Wie je bent
- You have a Master degree in Marketing/Communication and at least 3 years of relevant experience (e..g as a digital marketer, inbound marketer, performance marketer, social media expert, growth hacker, media strategist, brand marketer, social strategist, online marketer , marketing manager, ...)
- You are an excellent communicator (English) and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- You have a good understanding of marketing automation techniques & inbound marketing in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them into converted customers
- You have a solid knowledge of best SEO practices, Google Search Console and a good knowledge of web analytics.
- You have a good understanding of Google Adwords / Facebook Business Manager / PPC
- You have a strong interest in innovation, next-gen technology and/or startups
- You have strong collaborative skills
- You have a hands-on approach and are result-oriented
- You are eager to learn and experiment
- You know where & how to stay up to date on the latest marketing trends and tools
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe, Sketch
Wat we bieden
You want to be part of a leading innovation consultancy, where you can:
- Work in an international team of highly talented people
- Eat healthy breakfast & lunch every day
- Enjoy our Funky Fridays & unlimited coffee and drinks
- Have a personal self-development budget
- Work at standing desks while listening to your free Spotify account
- Walk around barefoot on our amazingly soft carpet floor
- Have the freedom to develop your career in a specific direction