Wat zal je doen?
- As a motivated developer, you have an eye for combining the art of design with the science of programming.
- A major portion of the position includes the conversion of both e-marketing content (i.e. emails, landing pages, interactive smart web forms and preference centers) and web application UI/UX design wireframes into actual code. Code that will produce the visual elements of our web content and applications.
- You will make the front-end of a design through back-end systems. For this, you will work closely with designers and bridge the gap between graphical and technical, taking an active role on both sides.
- As a developer, you are aware of the latest tech innovations. Your input and proactivity are highly appreciated by LeadFabric.
- You are responsible for the day to day maintenance of the company website (Drupal necessary, Wordpress optional).