About this job
Proxyclick is an international SaaS scale-up delivering a solution which is transforming the way people are welcomed to offices around the world. In 2018, over 10 million people at thousands of companies (including Airbnb, Audi, Dimension Data, L’Oréal, and Pepsico) have checked-in with our Proxyclick iPad app across the globe, making the world a more positive place, one meeting at the time.
Are you a self-starter and a team-player who does not take no for an answer? Do you have proven B2B sales experience?Do you leave absolutely no stone unturned when looking to close the next deal? Then we’d like to speak with you!
We offer a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company selling a proven SaaS based Visitor Management solution used by Fortune 500 and SMEs globally.
This is a Brussels-based full-time position, your sales territory will be Europe with a strong focus on France, The Netherlands and Belgium. You will be part of a fast growing team eager to digitalize front desks.
Limited travel required. Leads are typically contacting Proxyclick proactively. They are then converted into customers through a mix of phone conversations, chats and screen sharing sessions.
What will you do?
- Qualify leads assigned to you
- Constantly monitor activity on our chat interface (Intercom, Slack) for incoming leads and prospect activity
- Always keep an eye on your email inbox for trial sign-ups, demo requests, contact forms…
- Contact via email or phone prospects who have shown interest in Proxyclick services
- Understand their needs, and if you are convinced that Proxyclick can add value to their organization, share your enthusiasm with them until they subscribe to Proxyclick
- Work with team members to effectively close sales
- Conduct regular qualification calls and online 30-minute demos with prospects
- Keep suggesting improvements and ideas to increase the qualification, quality and the quantity of leads generated by Proxyclick marketing
- Manage your leads and sales using Hubspot CRM
- Be available to travel if needed
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years B2B sales experience with a proven track record of achieving quota
- Must have excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must perfectly master French, Dutch and English (other languages are a plus)
- Must have good presentation skills
- Proven experience selling to large companies
- SaaS experience would be an asset, but not mandatory
- You are a team player
- You love solving problems, you are a good listener with natural empathy. These key skills help you meet your leads' requirements
- You write professional emails to keep pushing a deal, but you don’t come off as pushy
- You are at ease with technology, you are a web addict, you are the type of person who is always testing new apps
- You have experience with cultural differences and cultural sensitivities, you know that you do not communicate the same way with all cultures, generations or job profiles (even in English)
- Multi-tasking is a second nature, you are able to chat with a lead, answer a phone call and text a friend to plan your night out, all at the same time
- You are an excellent communicator with professional phone and writing skills. You are a great relationship builder
- You are independently self-motivated and driven to succeed, but also collaborative and will add to our great company culture
- You are very well organised with strong attention to detail. You routinely update your activity (log calls, make notes) and schedule follow-up tasks to ensure no leads fall through the cracks
- You manage your pipeline efficiently and can report on its status weekly
What we offer
- Autonomy and empowerment
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- International culture and learning atmosphere
- A relaxed working environment in an amazing office space to sit, stand or lounge
- An open culture allowing you to share your ideas and have an impact from day one
- Flexibility to work your own hours, sometimes from home or abroad
- We set our hiring bar really high - you will be working with the best
- Annual remote working trip (check our YouTube channel for a preview of our 2 last ones)
- Office lunch every Friday
- Fierce office ping-pong competition